March 01, 2016

Gods Natural Beauty!!




Gods natural beauty keeps me in awe! The natural beauty that God has made takes me to new heights. Here are a couple of examples of Gods mighty works from around the world, such as the border countries of Brazil & Argentina. Their beautiful borders actually form part of the Iguazu Falls.These are vacation spots that I would love to travel to. Visiting 2 of the best destination points in the world! it doesn't get any better than that. Niagara Falls also shares a famous and beautiful border with Canada. Another grande and awesome sight that God has created, and I was actually a visitor there when I was 16 years old. It was breath taking and petrifying at the same time, I'll never forget the experience. Everyday that God allows me to open my eyes and look out my window at His Natural beauty, I will be grateful for the new day that wasn't promised to me, and continually amazed at His beautiful and amazing natural beauty that surrounds me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment